IT Tools Administrator
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by The Bridge Ltd
My client, an international, environment focuses non-profit organisation has been seeing a considerable amount of growth and support of late. As a result, they have identified the need to expand their IT Team. Right now they have a requirement for an IT Tool Administrator. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility to turn into a full time position. The team is working remotely right now; however, you will need to be willing to work from either their London or Brussels office once COVID-19 clears up.
- You are responsible for the functional analysis, configuration, support and further development of our core tools. In this part of the role, you support the business tools owners by capturing user stories and agreeing on development priorities.
- You also map and optimise the interfaces to allow for a smooth integration the tools;
- You take the time to go into sufficient depth to truly improve the configuration and operation of the core tools. You manage pre-production environments;
- You are the go-to person for our external user support partner for extra info on the specifics of these tools;
- As a team member of the IT team, you also provide IT inductions to newcomers and you are a sounding board for ideas around the tools and IT security.
Experience and competencies
- 3-5 years of experience in IT;
- Functional analysis skills, familiarity with agile (user stories and spring planning);
- Functional knowledge of a grant management system and/or accounting package (Oracle Netsuite) are a strong asset;
- Solid API knowledge;
- Basic development skills (however core tools are mostly configuration-based);
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Apple technologies;
- Technical knowledge of information security management tools;
- Written and verbal communications in English, the ability to speak other European languages is welcome
If this role is aligned with your skill set or that of someone you know please get in touch as soon as possible.