Digital Transformation Managers Contract role in Gothenburg, Sweden!
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are looking for 2 x Digital Transformation Managers to assist with an ongoing project in Gothenburg, Sweden.
You will be required to be onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden
The job is to work with business teams and IT to create the transformation roadmap for client. Technology stack knowledge of SAP Intelligent Enterprise, ServiceNow, ITIL process, and Robotic Process Automation a plus
- Develop and manage the creation and implementation of an innovation and automation strategy global healthcare Manufacturing client
- This leader will create and own implementation of a global IT support transformation roadmap, conduct end-user workshops, promote end-user enablement of tools and self-service. Work to identify opportunities for persona and bi-modal initiatives such as biometrics, social platforms, and other technologies to improve the end-user experience, and manage and mature solutions and strategies to drive service improvement to a global customer base.
- The Transformation Manager will work with ServiceNow and SAP practices to provide potential automation ideas.
- Work on Innovation planning, collaboration, Incident and Request reduction
- Create AI and Cognitive development strategies, predictive and proactive analytics, and automation
- Will be expected to have knowledge and experience working with global teams, provide thought leadership, possess IT and workplace services expertise, customer experience management skills, and a mindset to continuously drive improvements in cost efficiencies and process improvement.
- Will lead projects using agile project management processes and tools to ensure the organization will receive the expected benefit
- Understanding of ServiceNow, SAP, Agile Methodology, and SuccessFactors SAP Intelligent Enterprise, ITIL process, and Robotic Process Automation a plus
- Organizational skills are critical
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience of Transition/Transformation projects
- Ability to lead and manage large complex global projects
- Strong knowledge of IT functions, Global ITO Outsourcing, Self-motivated, able to work independently and on-site at Corporate Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred.
- Typically requires less than 1-2 years of Management experience
- Minimum 10 years in IT workplace support
- Experience in customer experience management
- Experience in business and digital transformation initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external global stakeholders and engage with them to drive transformations to completion
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take risks to achieve the maximum gains
Start date: ASAP~
Duration: 12 Months plus extensions
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.