Clinical Operations Data Scientist
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by TEKsystems
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a Clinical Operations Data Scientist
This is a contract starting ASAP.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the clinical operational data
- Work closely with data partners to design and implement efficient analytic tools
- Apply analytic and statistical methods to answer a variety of business questions using multiple data sources and technical tools
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of enrolment and engagement efforts, projects, and practices and identify opportunities to optimise value of investments
- Increase the sophistication and application of advanced analytic methods (including predictive modelling, machine learning)
- Acquire, aggregate and/or curate data and information
MSc, PhD or similar educational background, in a quantitative data science discipline
- 6+ years relevant work experience preferably within pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Deep expertise in some of the following areas: Patient Insights, Investigator Insights, Forecasting, Competitive Intelligence, Data Analytics, Advanced Data Analytics, Resourcing, Information Visualization and/or Data Science
- Experience using Scripting, statistical & programming languages, visualization and analytical tools a plus (ie Python, Tableau, Spotfire, R, SAS, Google/Adobe analytics, SQL)
- Hands-on experience implementing advanced analytics and interacting with diverse data sources to translate and enable Clinical Operations decisions
- Experience with agile methodologies (ie scrum) is a plus.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.