Feature engineer (Business Analyst)
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
1 Dec 2020
€60 - €70 Hourly
Feature Engineer (Business Analyst) - Amsterdam
- From a strategic business & IT context you deliver more detailed implementation roadmaps. You can slice epics into features and set up roadmaps so squads are able to refine their features into concrete user stories. You manage the size and complexity of features from an end-to-end view. During execution you ensure reporting and follow-up.
- You identify and manage risks and potential issues and offer improvements across teams.
- Breakdown business requirements into features and user stories
- You develop features in an iterative way, aligned with the team. You give support during refinement of user stories.
- You are able to translate new product and service needs into required IT solutions and IT infrastructure. You are able to grasp business opportunities from new technology solutions. You think and act globally.
- You follow the market and know what is going on both inside and outside. From your understanding of the latest developments in the Business and Technology, you propose structural improvements. Making things happen by collaboration
- You are comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across the organization when needed. You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the organization.
- You are able to implement changes in an end-to-end context covering all functional and non-functional aspects in close collaboration with the team, including IT infrastructure dependencies.