Scrum Master, Zurich
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My client is a global investment bank with an enviable reputation.
For their HQ in Zurich, they are looking to hire a Scrum Master for an initial assignment of 6 months with the possibility of getting an extension.Key Responsibilities
- You have the possibility to support and coach your team to improve engineering skills such as refactoring, test automation, test-driven development and continuous delivery. In addition, you train the Product Owner to maximize value delivery.
- You will closely collaborate with the Scrum team, migration architect, reconciliation lead and with IT partners and business owners in the context of the overall Program
- You cooperate with department heads to pragmatically move the organization forward without losing the goal of perfection
- Also, you will work with other Scrum Masters in the area and organization to promote our Scrum adoption and move the organization towards becoming more flexible and value-focused
- You are responsible to bring teams closer to the customers and end-users. This helps you to foster a culture of collaboration, transparency, respect, courage and trust.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach (preferably joined a coaching program such as coactive coaching)
- You possess at least 3 years of experience with Scrum and software development and you are a regular contributor to open source
- You feel comfortable to coach technical practices and have a good understanding of the financial services domain
- You can facilitate large group discussions and events (sessions such as Open Space and World Café)
- You are eager to promote an open communication culture and possess experience in dealing with and resolving conflicts
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are of advantage
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.