SAP Business System Analyst
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by TEKsystems
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for an SAP Business System Analyst.
This is a contract starting ASAP.
- Design and build reliable GxP solutions; configure, test, deploy new, and maintain and enhance existing system functionalities
- Create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans and scripts
- Ensure system compliance and audit readiness by following SDLC and computer system validation methodology
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Support business organization in creation of SOPs, work instructions, training, etc.
- 5y+ of SAP functional experience in supply chain management/logistics with proven cross-modules skills in at least 3 modules amongst Sales & distribution (SD), Project System (PS), Materials Management (MM), Batch Management (LO-BM), Quality Management (QM), Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI), Warehouse Management (WM), Global Label Management (EH&S GLM) and Handling Unit
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst/Solution Architect in the pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry sectors. Experience in Clinical Trials or equivalent research
- Business fluency in English language
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.