AWS Data Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
AWS Data Engineer (On site) - 12 month contract
Length: 12 Months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
I am looking for a AWS Data engineer to join a public sector company based in the heart of brussels to work on a working on a central policy support platform.
- Manage the existing stack of data flows and pipelines in the AWS cloud environment that uses, among other things, S3, EMR, Spark, Redshift, Lambda, Python.
- Build complex data models to generate further analytical insight
- Write high-quality code to further develop the data platform.
- Link/integrate new data sources of various origins into the existing solution.
- Analyse the existing processes and advise where performance gains and cost savings can be achieved.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Data Pipelines
- SQL Server
- Agile SCRUM methodology