Remote Career/HR Content Writer
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by CareerAddict
CareerAddict, an award-winning work and career advice website, is looking for passionate career, employment and HR specialists to regularly contribute articles related to CV/résumé writing, career development, job searching, interviewing, and our other HR and recruitment categories.
Please note that this is a remote position, with project based remuneration.
- Create user-friendly articles according to specifications and guidelines (including keyword usage, article structure, etc.)
- Conduct research to source unique and reliable data and information
- Interview industry experts for story content
- Work with in-house editors and incorporate editorial feedback
- 3+ years of work experience in human resources, CV/résumé writing and/or career coaching, plus related qualifications
- An ability to commit to writing at least one article per month (around 1,200 words long)
- An excellent grasp of the English language and its nuances
- Excellent writing skills
- An established portfolio of published articles showcasing a flexible range of topics and writing styles
- High motivation levels and superb meticulousness and precision
- An ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- A basic understanding of SEO and its best practices
- Hands-on experience with content management systems
- Access to a computer, high-speed internet and Microsoft Office
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive pay per article, based on topic complexity (all payments are paid on a monthly basis via PayPal)
- Exposure to our 1 million (and growing) monthly readers and social followers across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Custom author profile, complete with your bio, photo and links to your website and social accounts
- Access to professional editorial support and guidance
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with this application. Please include links to at least 2-3 writing samples in your cover letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. A short, unpaid writing test will follow to further gauge your writing style and expertise, if shortlisted.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.