French Speaking Project Manager/Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking aFrench Speaking Project Manager/Business Analyst with previous pharmaceutical experience for their offices close to Brussels, on an initial 6-month contract.
- Ensure that the requirements from the Business (ES) Stakeholders are well captured, challenged, and consistent.
- Provide the organization with User Requirement & Business Continuity expertise to ensure the successful delivery of Brief and Projects, ensuring that documents are delivered on time.
- Responsible for identifying cross directorate and cross requirements dependencies, risks and activities, and negotiating resolutions to conflict.
- Responsible for ensuring that activities are properly planned, communicated, and progressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop and maintain the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting, and planning information for successful project delivery, (as appropriate).
- Take a leading role in the business relocation planning process, managing dependencies across workstreams, and the consolidation of activity (as appropriate).
- Experience/knowledge of R&D laboratories ways of working required
- Experience in major greenfield or revamp projects (offices/labs)
- Basic understanding of typical technologies used in Pharma R&D activities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to execute activities and projects on time.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.