Posted on Nov 2, 2020 by Franklin Bates
Project Manager - London - £400/450 a day
Our client is a leader in their field and has grown by 50% this year, even during the Covid-19 times!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver a work stream delivering an IT Software solution within the Banking sector.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate IT/software delivery capabilities and bring experience of handling clients of different levels. They will typically be required to be on-site at the client (notwithstanding the COVID-19 situation) working alongside other team members, as well as working amongst virtual teams. The role will require the ability to be adaptable to changing environments, different personalities and evolving client requirements.
Key Skills Requirements for the Role:
- 5+ years of project management and IT project delivery experience.
- Financial Services experience, in particular Retail or Commercial banking.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Strong stakeholder management (especially working across multiple and varied teams/departments).
- Team player, able to work with and adapt to different personality types.
- Experience working on projects adopting both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £70k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily
£55k - £70k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual