Selenium Test Engineer
Posted on Nov 2, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Title: Selenium Test Engineer
Duration: 6-12 months contract
Industry: Financial Services
On behalf of our client, an established financial institution, we are looking for a Selenium Test Engineer based in Zurich. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established global client in a pro-active and solution-oriented environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Test Engineering on digitalization testing
- Manual execution within the digitalization program
- Test Automation using Selenium scripts
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Test Automation in a Banking environment including planning, assessments, script development & maintenance.
- Experience of testing in JIRA, Agile methodology, DevOps
- Experience in load and performance testing (JMeter)
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins Cl
- Experience with common Test runners, like JUnit/TestNG
- Experience with BDD framework, Gherkin ("Given-When-Then") format, and Cucumber framework.
- Web test automation - Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver (2.x or above)
- WebServices test automation REST API (using ApacheHttp/RestAssured), and SOAP/XML
- Database testing
- Tricentis qTest experience is a nice to have
Are you a driven Selenium Test Engineer looking for a new project? Then please apply online, we look forward to hearing from you.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.