Java DevOps Engineer - IT Security/IAM
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java DevOps Engineer - IT Security/IAM vacancy for our Bern based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 3+ years experience as DevOps Engineer or in a similar role
- Good knowledge in Java software development
- Proficiency in Test Automation and Quality Engineering
- Familiarity with Agile development methods and environments using DevOps, Scrum and SAFe
- Know-how in Identity and Access Management (IAM), preferably using ForgeRock platforms
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing backlog items independently and work on more complex Backlog items under guidance
- Creating and refining backlog items in cooperation with the product owner
- Estimating backlog items as a team and plan for the next iteration
- Ensuring built-in quality and built-in security for your solutions
- Designing, implementing und configuring various software solutions and tests
- Building and Maintaining Automation Frameworks
- Developing and maintaining the monitoring of software solutions as well as processing of incidents and service requests and providing 2nd and 3rd level support
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.