IT Business Analyst - Insurance Applications/GPP Integrations (7222)
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by iET SA
IT Business Analyst - Insurance Applications/GPP Integrations
IT Business Analyst - Insurance Applications/GPP Integrations | Zurich City | 6months + | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst.
In this position, you will be working for a strategic program that aims to further integrate our clients global Underwriting and Pricing Solutions into Commercial Insurance IT landscape.Your Qualifications:
- Working experience as IT Business Analyst within insurance environment, preferably P&C (Property & Casualty)
- Experience in requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Hands-on project experience in agile (Scrum) projects
- Affinity for detail, design, quality, process, problem-solving and occasional troubleshooting
- Fluent in English
- Provides explanations and expertise regarding as-is/to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process ie; process, data, workflow, application, etc. to appropriate stakeholders
- Understands customers objectives, processes, and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer-specific needs
- Collaborates with project manager to build Business Case, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
- Participates in development of test plan, testing, implementation, and training activities
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.