Remote work: Oracle DBA PLSQL Developer - Sant Cugat, Spain
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity in Sant Cugat, Spain. REMOTE WORK
Next Link is looking for an Oracle Consultant to work in Spain, Sant Cugat for a 6 month contract( possible extension) for a multinational client.
Next Link Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next
Job title: Oracle Consultant with .NET experience.
Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Duration: 6 month(s)>>
Deadline to respond: ASAP or before 4:30 PM CET 30th October
Remote work with ocassional client site visits.
Considering current Oracle implementation n the following knowledge is required:
- Oracle Certified Expert with strong skills and experience in all the aspects of at least Oracle DBA 12c and 19c.
- Broad experience in Oracle Database Backup Recovery methods including both Oracle RMAN as well as User-Managed methods cold backup and hot backup.
- Strong knowledge performing Oracle database upgrades
- Setup and Configuration of Oracle Automatic Storage Management ASM 11g starting from disk provisioning and partitioning on Linux and creating/managing ASM disk groups.
- Expert in Oracle database installation, upgrades and Patching.
Considering our .NET development environment, the following knowledge would be required:
- Git Experience.
- .NET Framework 4.7.
- Entity Framework 6 with code-first approach.
- Unity as a dependency container.
- SOLID principles knowledge.
Considering the team mentoring requirement, the following knowledge would be required:
- Excellent Oracle knowledge transfer and mentoring skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and work practices (optional)
The following tasks have been identified so far and are considered crucial for the service:
- Analysis of already existing Oracle scripts to be used in the implementation of the feature.
- Consult the SW Product Owner in:
- The technical refinement of how the implementation of the Backup&Restore feature can be done.
- The definition of the User Stories (US) that make more sense to implement the feature.
- Consult and guide the client team in the implementation of the Backup&Restore feature by means of:
- Adapt existing Oracle scripts/libraries to the feature and product needs.
- If required, creation of additional Oracle scripts/libraries.
- Align implementation with the Client Oracle DB group.
- Consult and guide the Client team in the integration of Oracle scripts/libraries with the instrument SW.
- Consult and guide the Client team in the creation of SQL scripts.
- Consult and guide the Client team in the configuration and creation of oracle databases
(tables, indexes, views etc.).
- Consult to install, update and configure Oracle within the development environment, build environment as well as production environment.
- Mentoring the client teams in Oracle
- Guarantee a proper knowledge transfer to the Client Team and Client Oracle DB Group.