Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a big client of ours in the oil & gas industry we are looking for an Operator
Start: ASAP (max 1-month notice period)
Duration: Now until May 2021
Language: English and/or Dutch
Job description: Being able to operate the depot independently, within the delegated framework of the Terminal manager. In compliance with legal and QHSSE standards.. The daily intake and throughput of approximately 13,000 fuels, transshipped in approximately 350 tankers in an automated environment with 24/7 opening hours.
- Daily operation in a shift system of 1 person
- Officer participates in consignment roster, based on availability
- Failure analysis
- Follow up of the maintenance schedule
- Guiding contractors on location
- Purchase of services and materials in consultation with operator/senior operator.
- Checking performed work on site
- Assisted in delegated management of the company emergency plan
- Assisted in delegated management of product information
- Assisted in delegated management and review HSE cases
- Assisted in export for security management
- Authorized to handle "high consequence dangerous goods"
- Knowledge of VRU and optimizing performance
- Knowledge of the TAS database in the context of the Personal Data Protection Act and associated document management.
- Drawing up and signing work permits (light and medium risk)
- Performing gas and oxygen tests
- Carrying out ADR spot checks for trucks/drivers.
- Supervision of contractors during the execution of work.
- Supervision of the intake of products.
- Draw up, manage and issue driver instructions
- ADN/ADR knowledge, perform ADR role of shipper
- General ADN/ADR knowledge
- Actively reporting and following up on potential incidents
- Certified emergency response officer
- Know and implement local work instructions
- Plays a role in the daily interface with carriers and their employees.
- Issue and manage loan agreements Load badges and labels
- Hiring and assisting with complaints from drivers
Manage product inventory
- Prepare gains & loss report, daily
- Assist in the preparation of transport loss reporting and difference analysis
- Daily tracking of supply and ship owners for daily intakes
- Active user of IT tools
- Use and knowledge of telephone exchange
- Use and knowledge of the office building and facility services
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.