Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Job title: Marklogic Developer
Start date: ASAP
Contract: initial 6 month (extendable)
Rate: competitive salary
Our Global client is looking for a Marklogic Developer. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
* Design and development of solutions that integrate Marklogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems.
* Develop Entity models
* Play the role of Marklogic SME in a Java app development team
* At least 5+ years of hands-on application development utilizing the Marklogic framework.
* Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
* Effective communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
* Experience with mlcp and transforms for loading data.
* Experience with developer Marklogic Entity Model
* Experience with building Marklogic data hub
* Experience with Unix/Shell Scripting.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.