Full Stack Java Developer
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Job title: Full Stack Java Developer
Start date: ASAP
Contract: initial 6 months (extendable)
Rate: competitive salary
Our Global IT client is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you should be comfortable around both Front End and Back End coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies and love coding in Java, we'd like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and Server Side architecture
- Build the Front End of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.