Software Quality Engineer
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by WHD Consulting Ltd
I am looking for a Software Quality Engineer for a client of ours in France (initially remote) on a contract basis. You will be responsible for defining and deploying the QA activities within the Automotive division
What you will do
- Plan and monitor QA activities on these projects
- Manage Peer Reviews from QA perspective throughout the SW life cycle (Peer Reviews creation, moderation, and process evaluation)
- Perform random QA reviews on SW Work products (SW Plans, Architecture, Design, Coding, Test )
- Support audits performed by Internal Quality Management (Audits against internal QMS, customer processes, ISO 9001, A-SPICE, ISO 26262 )
- Support Customer Audits
- Participate in Process Improvement initiatives handled by internal Quality Management and/or Customers Collection and regular evaluation of project specific Quality-metrics (eg Traceability, QA non-conformances, Test coverage, Burn down of MISRA- and HIS-violations, OTD)
- Documentation of Quality Assurance Records. Project documents approval
- Track non-conformances raised during QA reviews until closure
- Report project QA progress/issues/risks to Internal Quality Management, relevant Team Leads and Customers.
- In direct contact with customer
- Experience in software quality engineering
- Excellent communication and moderation skills
- Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving
- Self-contained, self-motivated and structured approach to work
- Good written and oral English skills
- Openness to learn and work in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Coaching the project to follow Organization processes.
- Conducting/Facilitating Process, best practices or Quality Standard training.
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action and Preventative Actions
- 3 years' experience as a SW Quality Engineer
- Knowledge of SW Quality Assurance methodologies
- Definition of development processes to meet QA and Functional Safety requirements
- Deployment of the processes or tailoring an existing development process
- Knowledge of the applicable standards (eg ISO 26262, A-SPICE, CMMI)
If this role sounds of interest, please hit apply today.