CSV/Validation Engineer - Pharma Domain
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: CSV/Validation Engineer - Pharma Domain
Location: Brinny, Ireland
Type: Contract role
CSV experience in pharma domain
- GxP exp is mandate
- Data Integrity
- 5 years of Lab Systems validation experience is required.
- Specific hands-on experience with validating, qualifying, and/or using Pharmaceutical QC Lab Standalone COTS systems are required, including the authoring end to end of life cycle documents (including systems use and administration procedures)
- Understanding of Data Integrity concepts is required Excellent communication and written skills required
- Act as Validation and Qualification Lead on a large laboratory remediation projects, with specific focus on Laboratory Standalone COTS systems Author the typical validation, qualification, and testing documentation such as Validation Plans/Summaries, Test Plans/Summaries, User Requirements, Configuration Specifications, Trace Matrix, Qualification Protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) and Scripts, Testing Defects, etc.
- Assist systems users with defining, authoring and documenting system use in user, admin, and maintenance SOPs Coordinate alignment of systems users from various company groups on validation and qualification documentation
- Proactively communicate with various company organizations and systems vendors to ensure the project hurdles are overcome quickly and effectively.