Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Front End Developer to join team and help build modern Angular Front End applications in dynamic, agile environment for a 6-month contract
- Development of Front End applications using newest Angular and Typescript
- Prototyping screen designs, UI conceptualization of business features
- Ensuring created UIs are aesthetic and follow best user experience patterns
- Ensuring high code quality and re-use between various Front End applications
- Code reviews
- Work on builds, test automation and deployments in Microsoft Azure public cloud efficiently communicate and collaborate within an agile team
- Proficient with Angular (at least 2 years)
- Experience and fluency with automated testing of Angular applications
- Must have a good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, git, pull requests, code reviews.
- Familiarity with OAuth2, docker, MS Azure
- Self-starter, team player
- Familiarity with Angular Material is a plus
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science (or similar area) is a plus
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.