Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Infosight Consulting Services Ltd
Position/Job Title: Video/Voice Engineer
Base Location: Cork, Ireland
Number of Positions to fill: 03
Daily Rates/Gross: between 325-375 Euros/Day or 600 Euros GPA
Last date of application: 05-11-2020
Expected Level Experience (In Years): Between 2 to 5 Years
Mandatory Skills Required: support on video/voice configuration. Experience on CISCO products
Hiring process: Profile Short listing - Max 3 Working Days; Telephone Interviews
Detailed Job Description
- They will be involved in the direction of overall internal video communications technology and in improving the quality of the existing and future systems used globally.
- The candidate should have, now or in the past, deployed/supported 250+ VC units.
- The candidate should have strong communication skills in a Video conference/Voice environment. Provide a solid foundation in video communications engineering and a track record of developing video conferencing and voice solutions using Cisco product set.
- Experience engineering and developing large scale integrated VC systems using Cisco products.
- Solid experience with audio and video design.
- Team with peer groups in delivering video and broadcast services as defined by management.
- The primary objective of this initiative is to replace 300+ VC in EMEIA, the roles is to support all aspects of the program to make is successful
- Employee will be responsible for supporting existing Video conferencing, voice systems and infrastructure.
- The candidate maybe asked to visit other sites in EMEIA to support the roll out
- 2-5 years' of experience with CISCO Voice Engineering
- Minimum 1 year's of experience in Video codecs & DSCP/QoS
- Minimum 1 year's of experience in Splunk
The client prefers permanent but is willing to consider for contract as well