SENIOR NETWORK SPECIALIST - UTRECHT - LONG TERM CONTRACT
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Network Specialist for a multinational client in the direct surroundings of Utrecht. The company is going through a massive ERP implementation and for that reason they are currently looking for a Senior Network Specialist.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and Intranet systems
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
- Design and deploy networks
- Perform network address assignment
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
- Maintain network Servers such as file Servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems
The preferred candidate has 6 years of experience as a Network specialist together with:
- Network performance optimization
- LAN/WAN and Juniper knowledge
- Network design and implementation
- CISCO certificate is a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven.