Marketing & Communications Director
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Acre
Acre is working exclusively with a leading B-Corp certified sustainability and climate change organisation, to source a strategic Marketing & Communications Director.
The company has been through a period of growth over the last two years, doubling their headcount and revenue, sparking the need for this brand-new hire. They support clients with their climate commitments, helping to drive for a lower carbon economy and improve their social impact.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Director will be a key part of the Senior Management Team, taking strategic ownership of shaping and developing their go to Communications and Marketing strategy.
* Developing the organisations brand presence to maintain their market-leading reputation as a thought leader
* Executing innovative marketing and PR campaigns that are in line with the organisation's core purpose and values
* Imputing strategic advice as part of the Senior Management Team to help drive the organisation's ambitious growth plans
* Supporting the organisation's clients to effectively communicate their carbon reduction programmes to stakeholders and their consumers
* Manage and develop the marketing and communications team whilst also bringing in expert agencies to support delivery
This exciting new role will be responsible for inspiring and driving key audiences to take action on climate change, whilst also positioning the firm as the market-leading organisation for governments and large corporates to work with and take responsibility for their climate and social impacts.
* Extensive experience in Marketing and Communications
* Passion for tackling Climate Change, ideally with experience from the sustainability sector
* Strong track record of supporting the business development team in a complex B2B environment
* Be a self-starter, taking responsibility for your deliverables with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work under pressure
* Experience of line management and setting objectives for the team to ensure high standards of team performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm at the forefront of tackling climate change. The successful candidate will work with government and a large proportion of the FTSE 350 to help transition towards a net-zero carbon emissions. If you have the skills and experience for this highly impactful role, please apply to find out more details.