Principal Consultant - Sustainability
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Acre
Acre is pleased to be working with a global consultancy offering one of the most exciting opportunities currently on offer within the sustainable supply chain resilience market place. Due to significant growth opportunities in the organisation, we are searching for a Principal Consultants to re-develop sustainable supply chain strategy and unlock value for blue-chip clients globally.
The ideal candidate will be expected to lead the business development and project delivery of a range of sustainability services in a unique 360degree role and will specialise in one or several topics, including but not limited to:
* Sustainability strategy services including, benchmarking, stakeholder engagement, materiality analysis and digital transformation
* Sustainability report writing and product assurance
* Carbon footprinting and carbon reduction within supply chains
* Sustainability training and capacity building, green bonds & responsible investment advisory, through to enterprise risk management
You will be expected to lead the wider project teams, directly line-manage a team of senior and junior consultants, as well as help to grow the business through the following activities:
* Identifying client needs, developing tailored solutions and providing these to new and existing clients
* Leading on projects, ensuring they are executed to clients' expectations; on time, on budget and in line with quality standards
* Leading and communicating effectively with project teams and clients
* Writing thought leadership for the team to be published internally and externally
This is a very exciting opportunity, to take a senior sustainability leadership role with a globally renowned consultancy. You will be directly accountable for your own P&L, achieving growth in sales through new business development, whilst also leading the delivery of global projects to ensure corporates are improving their sustainability performance.
This could be across a range of topics from looking to eradicating modern slavery through to digital transformation of complex supply chains. If you are a commercially minded ambitious sustainability professional looking for a real challenge to rapidly progress your career, please apply by sharing your CV and more details around the nature of the role and organisation will be shared.