Global PayPlus Consultant
Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
€700 - €700 Daily
- Functional and technical understanding of Global pay plus (GPP- SP). Must have hands on experience with GPP especially in GPP configuration (static data set up)
- Hand on experience in business rule configuration, profiles set up and other static data set up based on bank's business requirement
- GAP analysis of customer business requirements vis a vis out of the box GPP functionality
- Troubleshooting and validating the product setup by executing tests for multiple payments use cases
- Defect triaging for identifying the root cause of issue
- Knowledge of National payment schemes (eg UK FPS, SEPA CT, SEPA DD, NPP etc), Correspondent banking, International payments, Corporate payments, SWIFT messaging standards (MT1XX and 2XX), ISO20033 messaging standard (PAIN, PACS, CAMT) 7) Good listening and presentation skills. Ability to collate and analyze data from SMEs, line managers, project stakeholders and present to CXO 8) Ability to negotiate and challenge scope, architecture, design decisions with bank's IT teams
- Advising a bank's business, IT and operations team on the usage of GPP features/configuration vis-à-vis specific business requirements.
- Advising and establishing best practices for GPP configurations, customizations and testing.
- Working with bank's business. operations and IT teams and Finastra consultants to identify the data required for configuring the GPP product (business rules, profiles etc)
- Validating the configuration set up done by Finastra consultants
- Guide and support the banks business teams in executing test cases for various payments scenarios
- Support the bank's team with issue triage and identifying the root cause as either configuration or code defect.