Posted on Nov 1, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
*This is a permanent full time role*
- Build monitoring and instrumentation to detect problems and support troubleshooting.
- Continually design and implement new code to improve the technology stack.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code to manage the infrastructure for Linux systems.
- Write and improve automation and tooling to support daily operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or related field.
- Expertise in writing Python code for development and automation.
- Expertise in Linux OS.
- Experience writing unit test frameworks.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Anisble, Salt, etc.).
- Any experience with monitoring tools.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.