Data Scientist AI/ML
Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is looking for an expert in machine learning to extract value from their data. You will be responsible to lead all the processes involved from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production. They are looking for a passionate individual around artificial intelligence who stays up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.
Responsibilities of AI/ML Data Scientist
- Understand business objectives and develop models and track progress
- Manage resources such as hardware, data, and personnel to meet deadlines
- Analyze ML algorithms to solve a given problem and rank by success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data and identify differences in data distribution with the potential affect performance when deploying models in real world
- Verify data quality, and/or ensure it using data cleaning
- Supervise data acquisition process if more data needed
- Locate available datasets that could be used for training
- Define validation strategies
- Define preprocessing or feature engineering to be utilized on given dataset
- Define data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyze errors of the model and design strategies to overcome
- Deploy models to production
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficient with OpenCV
- Familiar with Linux
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".