Experienced SAP Business System Analyst
Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by ITech Consult
Experienced SAP Business System Analyst - usiness Analyst/Solution Architect in the pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for aExperienced SAP Business System Analyst.
The SAP Business Systems Analyst joins a global team providing SAP -based solutions and services to our Global Clinical Supply Chain business functions.
Due to the circumstances, you will be working from home connected to a multi-cultural global (dispersed) teams, and supporting multi-time zone end-user communities.
Areas of responsibility:
- Design and build reliable, scalable and maintainable GxP solutions; configure, test, deploy new, and maintain and enhance existing system functionalities
- Create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans and scripts, installation scripts, OQs/PQs, training materials
- Ensure system compliance and audit readiness by following SDLC and computer system validation methodology
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams
- Support business organization in creation of SOPs, work instructions, training, etc. as needed, and support continuous process improvement initiatives
Professional and technical requirements:
- 5y+ of SAP functional experience in supply chain management/logistics with proven cross-modules skills in at least 3 modules amongst Sales & distribution (SD), Project System (PS), Materials Management (MM), Batch Management (LO-BM), Quality Management (QM), Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI), Warehouse Management (WM), Global Label Management (EH&S GLM) and Handling Unit
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst/Solution Architect in the pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry sectors
- Experience in Clinical Trials or equivalent research
- Proven working experience in global teams/virtual teams in a global Matrix organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and acting as a self-starter, results-oriented with a track record of timely delivery of high-quality solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong presentation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Business fluency in English language (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves:
- Pharma experience
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana
Reference no: 919790 AD
Role: Experienced SAP Business System Analyst
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: November 2020
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.