Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Developer
Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Job title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Developer
Start date: ASAP
Rate: competitive salary
We believe that you have a university degree, technical degree or equivalent education. You have a good understanding of Utility, Finance, Telecom or Insurance industry processes specially related to Customer management, Agreements Billing & Invoicing processes or securities and have in-depth application development and problem solving skills.
You also recognize yourself and have understanding in the following skills:
- You have at least 5 years of related experience in developing and maintaining Dynamics 365 CE applications.
- You have at least 3 years of developing REST API's
- You have at least 2 years of Designing Dynamics 365 applications.
- Fluent in English in writing and verbally
- Preferable fluent in Swedish in writing and verbally
Experience in a similar organisation or finance, insurance telecom or utilities sector will be highly regarded.
Tasks & responsibilities You will provide expertise in the areas of implementation of ongoing projects, maintenance and support to ensure technology solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs. You will assist in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems. Identify Improvement areas and continuously improve the delivered services.
Key Objectives in the role
- Dynamics 365 CE Solution Design
- Dynamics 365 CE Plug-in Development
- REST API Dynamics 365 CE Facade development
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.