Scrum Master (Contract)- 6360
Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
- You have the possibility to support and coach your team to improve engineering skills such as refactoring, test automation, test-driven development and continuous delivery. In addition, you also train the Product Owner to maximize value delivery
- You will closely collaborate with the Scrum team, migration architect, reconciliation lead and with IT partners and business owners in the context of the overall Program
- You cooperate with department heads to pragmatically move the organization forward without losing the goal of perfection
- Also, you will work with other Scrum Masters in the area and organization to promote our Scrum adoption and move the organization towards becoming more flexible and value focused
- You are responsible to bring teams closer to the customers and end-users. This helps you to foster a culture of collaboration, transparency, respect, courage and trust.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach (preferably joined a coaching program such as coactive coaching)
- You possess at least 3 years of experience with Scrum and software development and you are a regular contributor to open source
- You feel comfortable to coach technical practices and have a good understanding of the financial services domain
- You can facilitate large group discussions and events (sessions such as Open Space and World Café)
- You are eager to promote an open communication culture and possess experience in dealing with and resolving conflicts
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are of advantage
- Start date 01.12.2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Workload: 100%
- Location: Zürich
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Manuel Rau
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG