Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by Lucid Support Services Ltd
Hardware/Device Tester - Northamptonshire
An urgent requirement has arisen for a Hardware/Device Tester to join our customer based in Northamptonshire on an initial 2 month contract.
Summary of the role and responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in testing Hardware including: Mobiles, Desktops, Laptops etc.
- Previous experience testing applications, including mobile apps for IIOS and Android
- Maintain overall Asset management of meter devices and test tools
- Ensuring inventory database is fully up to date and stored centrally
- Ensure all test equipment adheres to TEF IT build standards
- Manage the Device and Asset logs
- Help identify and deliver improvements to procedures, processes and facilities
- Have previous experience and good understanding of network protocols
- Travel to sites is required; so must be happy to commute
A Strong background in Admin, Telecoms/testing is an advantage but a demonstrable ability to think logically and work collaboratively as part of a virtual, multi-disciplinary team is essential
This position is start as soon as possible, please apply for further information.