Salesforce Technical Architect Remote
Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by Wolf Recruitment Group
Our client, an established Salesforce partner, focused on their people, are looking for a talented Salesforce Technical Architect. This position is key for the business as they continue to grow their team of consultants and developers, of which you will lead. This opportunity allows you to still be hands on as a Salesforce Architect, but also have the ability to grow the team and make an impact.
Skills & experience needed as Salesforce Technical Architect-
- 6yrs + technical salesforce experience (eg development & architecture)
- Strong skills in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning web components, SQL and SQSL
- Experienced in Salesforce integrations and APIs (eg Netsuite, webserve)
- You are hard working and enjoy problem solving
- You enjoy leading teams and collaborating with colleagues
- Excellent client facing skills and communication
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Technical Architect-
- To guide and mentor the team of consultants and developers
- Be accountable and drive the architecture, design and development of the Salesforce project
- To review the technical development and architecture as well as be hands on during each project
- To lead requirement and design sessions with clients
- Analyze business requires and offer design and architectural solutions to suit including applications and integrations
- To produce and write excellent quality code with focus on security, scalability and performance
- Assist and oversee the development of test plans
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a company who love their people, want the best for their team and are looking to continue their growth and success.
You will get-
- A strong salary package and annual bonus
- Excellent benefits including Platinum Medicare, 401k match plus more