Posted on Oct 31, 2020 by Bohemia Interactive Simulations
TerraTools core engineer. Will work under the direction of product managers with assistance from senior engineers to maintain, improve and extend the functionality of the TerraTools product, and other products and contractual development as required.
* Plan, design, and implement new product features
* Efficiently implement tasks given by manager
* Follow documentation and reporting standards
* Aid and mentor junior engineers
* Analyze customer feedback and determine proper product solutions
* BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
* Design and implementation of applications involving computational geometry, mesh modification, and/or model generation from sparse data
* Cloud processing and distributed data processing; experience creating containerized applications;
* Experience required designing/using REST APIs, Open Geospatial Consortium web services, and/or relational database development
* Experience with handling/processing geospatial data, and/or development experience with GDAL or other geospatial data libraries.
* Optimization of complex code structure to support very large dataset processing
* Source control and commercial debugging/optimization tools, as well as the ability to write engineering-level documentation
* Video and Game programming using one or more of the following SDKs: OpenGL, DirectX, WebGL, CUDA, GLSL, HLSL, Unity, VBS3, OpenSceneGraph
As a small technology company, we offer a highly flexible work environment and many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. You will be working with globally recognized leaders in the fields of simulation, 3D GIS, and spatial data processing for training and simulation.
* Health & Vision insurance coverage
* Voluntary dental, life and disability insurance
* Safe Harbor 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan with a 3% company contribution
* Paid PTO (Personal Time Off) and holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
_Terrasim, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status._
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.