Senior Internal Auditor - Leading Manufacturing Company
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
A leading Manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor (Financial Audits) to join the Audit Division in their Amsterdam office.
As the Senior Internal Auditor, you will be part of the international Internal Audit team responsible for:
- Planning, performing and documenting Internal Financial Audits in accordance with the internal audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed
- Interacting with company management and key personnel to build/maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Auditors will be required to travel (global) up to 40% of the working year.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3 - 6 years' experience within a top 10 professional audit firm, or in an audit position in industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You must have to right to live and work in the EU (unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available).
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between €55,000 - €65,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail.