Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Networkers
Java Developer required for a permanent opportunity based in Madrid, Spain. 50,000 - 65,000 Euros per annum (Remote working initially)
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Support the evolution of the architecture landscape and the usage and integration of specific Cloud services
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures
- Work over product backlogs where requests coming from operations and product teams are prioritized
- Demonstrable proficiency in developing custom software in Java and distributed application environments.
- Integration of end-to-end solutions into complex IT landscapes. Experience in developing and managing APIs (knows most common standards and formats: REST, XML, WSDL, JSON and SOAP) is desired.
- AWS experience highly beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity to be involved with an organisation with fully cloud based and API orientated development cycles and IT architectures. You will be able to start this position working remotely but will be expected long term to be based in Madrid, therefore you must be willing to relocate.
Salary range is between 50,000 - 65,000 Euros per annum + benefits (depending on your level of experience)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.