Loan IQ Expert
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Rainmaker People Limited
Our prestigious client is looking for a Senior Loan IQ engineer with Java experience (Desirable but not essential).
Ideally we would like you to be based in the Netherlands but we are fairly flexible.
We would also consider permanent applications as well.
They are at the leading edge of Digital Finance constantly exploring new innovative services and technologies.
Loan IQ has been identified as the target application. They are looking at creating an automated fair value accounting of their loan portfolio in Loan IQ to aid their strategy. The fair value accounting relies on the projected cashflows from Loan IQ which in turn can also be used for other calculations such as Net Present Value (NPV). The initiative also requires the fair value to be captured in Loan IQ to generate correct unrealized P&L postings
Your primary tasks would include:
- Creating data extracts out of Loan IQ (in XML/FPML) for cashflow projections.
- Use the Loan IQ API's to automatically feed calculated Fair value to Loan IQ
- Design and implement a solution to store & report on the projected cashflows for evaluation purposes.
- Design and implement Real Time interface for Fair Value calculations
- Creating queries based on the Loan IQ data model to extract relevant data for analysis
- Creating automated tests in Loan IQ to aid testing of the various scenarios
Who are you ?
You are an ambitious and experienced Loan IQ expert who can add value based on your knowledge.
You are passionate, bring new ideas, open to others suggestion and a great team player. You have good communication skills and open to learn new skills. You are on top of market trends and would be at ease talking about how technology as well as Lending is evolving.
- In-depth knowledge of the Loan IQ data model and object model
- In-depth functional knowledge of Loan IQ- particularly in areas like repayment schedules, fees, portfolio positions, Sub and risk participation, accounting entries, P&L postings
- Loan IQ API's and interfacing with them
- Knowledge of XML and FPML
- Automated testing of Loan IQ
- Knowledge of Loan IQ technical setup
- Knowledge of the Lending Domain
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the technical setup of Loan IQ is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
We are ideally looking for the successful candidates to commence as soon as possible, however we are flexible around start dates based on candidate notice periods.
If this sounds like you email your CV to me or call, it would be great to chat.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon on this wonderful opportunity.
Services offered are those of an agency for permanent work and employment business for the supply of contract staff