Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Graphic Designer - Adobe Indesign - Adobe Illustration - Layout Design Services - Public Administration - Switzerland - REMOTE - NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging Remote opportunity?
Next Link is looking for a Graphic Designer to work in Switzerland for a 6 months contract (possible extension) role with REMOTE work possibility for a multinational client within Public Administration industry.
Next Link Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Please feel free to pass this information/email to anyone you who you think would be a good fit for this role.
- Start date: 02.12.2020
- End date: 6 months +
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Switzerland, Geneva
- Remote: Possible
Task & responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer shall perform the work in accordance with the client house style in relation to formatting and the client's guidance on accessible information, for the Design Work
The scope of work for this contract consists of:
- providing standard layout services to ensure that the reports and other documents produced by the client are presentable and appropriate to be shared with the member agencies, governments, development partners and broader public, as well as published online;
- providing standard graphic design services (eg developing flyers, posters, brochures, etc.) to support visibility of client's projects and products and its outreach and advocacy efforts.
- Standard Layout Design services (Software used: eg; Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator)
- Responsibility for ensuring that the original materials provided to the Graphic Designer are complete and correct and have been edited in accordance with client's house style rests with the technical unit concerned.
Nice to have:
- Public Administration, highly regulated environments
Please give me a call or send me an email on: (see below)