Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a CI/CD engineer for their Barcelona offices, the position can also offer remote. The position is an initial 6-month contract.
- Experience in receiving, analysing and implementing administration and change request activities over Continuous Integration (CI) environments.Experience in evaluation and implementation improvements in the CI/Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines as well as ability to propose new automation tools/solutions for facilitating developers in their day to day operations.
- Experience in evaluation and implementation end to end testing pipelines and solutions, eg, robot framework.
- Experience in Implementing configuration required for the CI/CD of web apps under Java, Node and other languages on a microservices ecosystem using.Kubernetes as container orchestration tool.
- Experience in implementing configuration of additional related objects in AWS like lambdas, step functions, queues, etc.
- Ability to Implement configuration required for the CI of mobile apps under iOS/Android environments: compilation, signing and distribution.
- Experience in incident acknowledgment through the service ticketing tool (JIRA) provided by Customer.
- Ability to review and analyze requests along with their prioritization (Severity).
- Escalate any problem to further teams (support teams, development teams,. Customer third party contractors), if required.
- Support to users, ie, support other Customer's technical teams and development teams in running the implemented tools.