Business Analyst Lease and Factory
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Business Analyst to join the biggest infrastructure in the Netherlands
For area Lease & Factoring, part of tribe Business Lending, we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst you are primarily responsible for gathering business requirements and translating those to a workable solution.
The activities related to Business Analysis are mainly focused around the following areas:
- Partner with business stakeholders and support them in gathering and documenting requirements and acceptance criteria for their business improvement
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with business and IT stakeholders to facilitate their needs through the change management process and ensure that IT systems are aligned with current and future business priorities.
- Conducting process analysis, comprehend and break down complex requests and situations.
- You are part of a DevOps team that is responsible for the management of several applications
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and bring all to a successful end
- You actively participate in creating solutions and making choices in various attention areas
- You are a sparring partner for your colleagues within tribe Business Lending
- You are aware of the challenges to get complex chains working that go beyond the purview of a single program and you are capable of getting them to work.
Qualified candidates will have extensive knowledge of:
* Minimum 7 years of work experience in a Business Analyst function
* Very good analytical skills
* Able to visualize ideas in diagrams/charts
* Able to take a coordinating or leading role
* Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience
* Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
* You are a team player that takes ownership to drive things forward even if the work needs to be done outside your own DevOps team