Team Lead GDO
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For a big client of ours we are looking for a Team Lead Global Distribution Oversight
Start: ASAP (with max 1 month notice period)
Location: South-Holland region
Duration: 1 year + possible extension(s)
Language: English, preferably also French
We are currently looking for a Team Lead Global Distribution Oversight. With respect for existing guidelines and procedures, you will take our Global Distribution Oversight team to a higher level by introducing smart improvements.
As a lead of the team you coordinate the activities and the Global Distribution (GD) process for the less senior team members. You have the freedom to determine the team targets and create a plan on how to achieve these targets, of course within the general guidelines.
Work on projects to:
- Coordinate GDO process and draw conclusions based on advanced data analyses
- Maintain distribution arrangement documentation (agreements, contracts, amendments, fee letters, and other relevant documentation)
- Control the accuracy of the fund fee process communicated by our service providers (trailer fees, sales fees, etc.)
Technical Skills & Experience
- Masters' degree in (business) Economics, Accounting, or Controlling
- 5-10 years relevant experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of global distribution within the Asset Management industry is required
- Excellent knowledge of fee model and fee flows, transfer pricing, Mifid II, AIFMD required
Soft Skills & Experience
- Well-developed coordination skills and 5+ years of experience on management level would be a plus
- People management skills are preferred, in order to coordinate processes and lead a small team
- Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.