IT Project Manager
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Trust In Soda
Length: 12 Months
Languages: English, Dutch & French
- Manage and to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Ensure that technical projects, related to building a telco network on the public domain, are deliverd on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams)
- Ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements.
- To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- Cost management - Define together with all involved parties the needed project budget, get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies" and identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budge
- Define with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources whilst challenging the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe
- Avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions
- Escalate timely project problems to line management and/or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organisation
- Liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
- Provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools: Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Able to manage a certain range of projects, business or technical
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily
€480 - €480 Daily
€600 - €600 Daily