Freelance Project/Operations Coordinator
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Salt
Freelance Project/Operations Coordinator | ASAP Start | 6 Month contract | Amsterdam based
This is an exciting opportunity to join a huge name in technology and media. They are experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for a Project/Operations Coordinator to join established team on a contract basis.
This role involves having the responsibility of supporting a team of Project Managers, running the day to day workflow of the creative & design and resources for your projects.
We are looking for an a Project/Operations coordinator to join a busy team, someone with the ultimate 'can-do' attitude, who will champion the client's value and processes and work excellently as a part of a wider team.
About the role:
- The is a freelance role to support the Project Managers on a variety of tasks, with a primary focus on the ordering and tracking of promotional artwork.
- Work with Project Manager to develop, drive, and implement project goals
- Manage communications and deliverables from all stakeholders for project
- Ensure timely project setup in tools and validate work orders in the various systems.
- Oversee status and completion of assets and inform internal and cross-functional stakeholders as required.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Ideally you will have some previous experience within a Creative or Design agency, where you may have assisted account handlers and project managers on their projects.
- You will be the ultimate team player and have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Soft skills are highly important for this role, you will be a great negotiator and communicator. You will be a self starter and be able to trust your own decisions.
- You will be comfortable in the efficient coordination of multiple projects simultaneously and have some experience in a high-volume environment.
- Fluency in English is key requirement for this one- both written and spoken.
- Experience working with Google apps and Excel
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly