SAP Data Management Specialist
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Trust In Soda
Data Management Specialist
Length: 4 Months
Location: 1930 Zaventem, Belgium
My consultancy client in Belgium is looking for a Data Management Specialist for an initial 4 month contract based in Belgium.
You will be sitting in the data cleansing team work closely with Senior Project Managers on the delivery of improving the health of the MasterData in SAP.
- Cleaning, completing and enhancing records for our customer base in 122 countries
- Account for the creation, completion, correction and/or maintenance of customer master data in SAP and ancillary systems (SalesForce) to ensure the availability of timely, accurate, high quality customer master data
- Analyzes operational MasterData status, informs involved stakeholder adequately - and derives and implements alternative measures to adopt to changing situations
- Completes and communicates deficiency and status reports regarding MasterData
- Supports PM team in development, calculation and implementation of MasterData quality
- Supports PM team in concluding of project evaluation and advancement of the project-specific process of customer MasterData processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- SAP & Excel experience is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and highly focused on delivering results
- Proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret data;
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders;
- Fast learner, seeks to understand process.
- Enthusiastic and result driven personality
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English