Senior Business Analyst - Retail/Data Analysis - 12 month immediate re
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by MW Recruitment
Not Specified, Sweden
- Please note this contract will be remote due to the Covid situation initially.
- But should the circumstances change the contractor will be expected to be in Place in Malmo Sweden and travel internally throughout the Nordics.
- The Business Analyst will bridge the gap between business and IT to improve operational efficiencies. The most immediate work is to support with articulating data analysis, drive business processes and requirements for E-commerce development and deployment.
- The Retail Operation Solutions & Support (ROSS) department within Core Business Franchise has the assignment to continuously develop, deliver and support retail processes and digital solutions to enable expansion and implementation of the Concept. The Inter company Systems Retail Package is a set of standardized and well established tools, digital products and services tailored for the retail business and available to all Company retailers. This Retail Package is built based with Microsoft applications at the core. The integration of standardized business processes makes it a unique software solution, Master Version (MV).
Master Version currently consist of a store module (Master Version Business Central) based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and LS Central, a Business Intelligence application (Master Version Qlik Sense), based on Qlik Sense, a Customer Relations Management module (Master Version CRM), based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and an E-commerce module (Master Version E-com).
- The role objectives are:
- To work closely with MV E-commerce product owner with data analytics in support of the future of the product
- To work with solution area responsible E-commerce and implementation support in the development needs towards MV Business Central (ERP).
- To support solution area responsible E-commerce in driving E-com unique capabilities through the Business Development process
- To work as part of the retail package team to secure an E2E capability to our retailers.
- To collaborate and follow-up with internal Master Version Development Group (MVDG).
- To support MV E-commerce product owner in documentation and development of learning content towards the retailer
- To contribute in MV BC rollout projects and expansion projects, by providing specialist knowledge and training in E-commerce domain
- To identify and implement general improvements on ways-of-working with external suppliers for E-commerce development
- To support continuous delivery process.
In order to achieve these objectives we need the support of an external consultant with experience in the following:
Has working experience with software development with external software vendors in E-commerce, app and/or web domain.
- Has working experience in an agile development and environment
- Has the ability to facilitate workshops and trainings
- Has excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, including technical writing skills. Feel comfortable to explain technical information to people in a simple and easy-to understand way.
- Has the ability and confidence to interact and run stakeholders' meeting
- Has an aptitude towards digital development work and business
- Has good o rganisation and follow up on development work.
- Has working knowledge in a retail setting
- Has a good understanding of the retail operation as well as how the IT platforms used for running these processes fit together.
- Has excellent analytical skills with the ability to see the big picture as well as the details and to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them.
- Has strong business acumen and digital knowledge that enables achievement of business results.
- Has proficiency in English and e xcellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, including technical and business writing skills