Desktop Support Engineer - (Application Packaging and Citrix)
Posted on Oct 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the banking clients, I am seeking for 'Desktop Support Engineer' for a 6 month contract to hire in Dublin, Ireland.
Please note: this is an onsite position.
Each individual should have 3+ years' experience in the desktop environment with the following core skills:
1. Experience to work on desktop transformation projects to migrate application estate from Legacy operating systems to Windows 10 and/or Windows Server 2019 based systems;
2. Ability to track the application stream, progress/issues/resolution/trending/etc.;
3. Good knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (Xen-App and Xen-Desktop);
4. Good knowledge of application packaging and virtualization methodologies/practices;
5. Good knowledge of EUC related technologies (desktop imaging, software deployment, User profile management, audio visual (AV) management and networking);
6. Experience to perform Windows Server/Client OS level troubleshooting;
7. Experience to handle Windows system internals (registry, environment variables etc.);
8. Experience to write and modify scripts with MS Batch, VB Scripts and PowerShell etc.; and
9. Worked on defect management (troubleshooting UAT issues and working with various stakeholders to resolve UAT issues).
Please apply now, if you're interested and available.