IT Tech Support
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by The Bridge Ltd
My client, an international, environment focuses non-profit organisation has been seeing a considerable amount of growth and support of late. As a result, they have identified the need to expand their IT Team. Right now they have a requirement for an IT Technical Support. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility to turn into a full time position. The team is working remotely right now; however, you will need to be willing to work from either their London or Brussels office once COVID-19 clears up.
The work is divided into two functional parts.
The first one, being the general owner of existing and new, tools needed by the company. This would be reoccurring, with you being the go-to person when the IT service provider needs extra info on the specifics of that tool. The second is more project-based work.
Technical expert of existing tools
Full technical ownership of our supporting tools. While our IT service provider, manages the new accounts or basic help, when there is general issue affecting the application, an integration to be set up, or a new deployment it will require extra help such as, support documentation, inductions to staff, etc. This is where you would come in. Existing tools: Office 365, SharePoint online, Zoom, Slack, Autopilot, 3CX, WordPress, Salesforce/Dynamics, LastPass and other.
- Roll out of various new tools;
- Writing updating documentation for staff;
- IT inductions for new staff.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience in a general IT support environment;
- Basic web development knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Apple technologies;
- Technical knowledge of information security management tools;
- Hands on problem solver;
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies;
- Fully autonomous as well as part of a team;
- Written and verbal communications in English, the ability to speak other European languages is welcome;
- Passion about environmental issues, and other related topics would be an added bonus
If this role is aligned with your skill set or that of someone you know please get in touch.