Digital Marketing Lead
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Oryon Imaging
Oryon offers innovative, personalised healthcare that is affordable, straightforward and convenient.
Our services are delivered by dedicated and approachable team in a friendly and professional environment that inspires confidence and reassures patients.
By providing opportunities for networking and collaboration between healthcare professionals, we strive to make healthcare provision more innovative, flexible and efficient.
Our Vision and Mission
Oryon's vision, and therefore the driving force behind everything we do, is to become the go-to place for affordable, private diagnostic and preventative healthcare in the UK.
Our mission is threefold.
Firstly, to provide the quickest, most affordable and personalised healthcare available, through the services of Oryon Imaging and Oryon Connect.
Secondly, for Oryon Develop to become the leading voice for expertise within the wellness sector, a place where both healthcare professionals and the public can engage with the latest healthcare and wellbeing content.
And finally, to encourage and inspire our colleagues to embrace and contribute to the innovation-led culture that is at the heart of everything Oryon stands for.
About the role
Oryon is driven by technology and innovation. We stand out from our competition offering ultimate flexibility and accessibility to our customers. From our online community to streamlined communications across all touchpoints, digital is of major importance to us. We are looking for a talented digital specialist who is eager to jump on board and work with us to deliver more streamlined, better health to more customers. You will have proven experience in email automation, optimising Google AdWords, paid social, retargeting and delivering best SEO & CRO. Experience in optimising websites with improvements in UX will be very useful. Reporting to the Marketing & Commercial Manager, you'll be responsible for the majority of the digital marketing activities across Oryon Imaging, Oryon Develop & Oryon Connect. You will work with the rest of the Marketing team to deliver excellent digital performance showcased in monthly digital reports. You will also have an opportunity to get involved in new developments sharing your insights on best UX & UI practice and helping to plan our digital strategies in the future. At Oryon, we thrive on performance and therefore provide personal development opportunities whenever feasible.
- Play a major role in planning and reporting on digital marketing activities across the 3 brands: Imaging, Develop and Connect.
- Manage email and SMS communications to Oryon target audiences; hold responsibility for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform; work with the rest of the team to plan and manage A/B testing.
- Work with the Content Marketing Lead to drive awareness and acquisition through an effective paid search strategy.
- Manage and optimise Oryon Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing accounts.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Lead to deliver CRO strategy; continuously aim to identify customer journey issues and areas for opportunities.
- Develop testing hypotheses - utilise user research and analysis to provide recommendations to improve and drive conversion and performance.
- Work with the Content Marketing Lead to follow best SEO practice at all times.
- Actively seek UX optimisation; analyse insights, manage tools, take part in research, analysis and project work.
- Manage Digital Marketing budgets and spend.
- Collaborate with the Technology & Innovation team when implementing digital projects or email automations.
- Oversee the delivery of the monthly digital report and insights.
- Work with the Marketing team in executing internal and external communication campaigns; assist with design, development, and implementation of changes.
- Take an active role in sharing knowledge and training your teammates.
- Proactively seek optimisation, improvements, clarity in communications and efficiency advancements throughout all digital channels and tools.
- Results driven marketer with a profound interest in digital.
- Proven digital marketing experience; specifically, it would be advantageous if you had experience in: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Media, PPC, SEO, WordPress, Paid Social, CRO, UX, UI.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and communicate concepts to different target segments.
- A collaborative spirit who is comfortable with change; have the energy and enthusiasm to deliver in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communicator and a team spirit.
- Interest in private healthcare.
- You will share our values and be our brand ambassador!
Oryon is a growing business that holds continuous innovation to its core. There are opportunities to get involved in new development and service build. You will work flexibly, including some home working and office-based working. We offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance of 27 days, excellent benefits package including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance and private healthcare cover.