Cloud Support Engineer (AWS, Azure) - Geneva, Switzerland
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Source Technology
Cloud Support Engineer - Geneva, Switzerland (CI/CD, AWS, Azure)
6 months + extensions (Long term)
Required Experience:Required Experience:
- Proven experience in Linux based application platforms administration, support and configuration;
- Proven experience in managing multi-project full CI/CD pipelines;
- Proven experience in deploying and managing applications in cloud;
- Good experience with Java/Web application Servers configuration and tuning;
- Good experience with configuration management tools;
- Troubleshooting complex CI/CD issues;
- Good experience with Networking and Internet services and protocols, ability to understand connectivity issues, and application access troubleshooting;
- Proven knowledge working with Dockers and Application containers;
- Committed to quality standards, good experience of change management process;
- Demonstrable experience in a production operations role supporting critical environments, configuration of high availability of IT systems;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Experience in Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- AWS certified Solution Architect or SysOps Administrator;
- AWS compute, storage, network and management services;
- First-level Support and Incident Response for AWS hosted services;
- Experience in Application migration to cloud;
- Cloud CI/CD skills, in particular on AWS;
- Knowledge of cloud application architecture;
- Automation via Cloudformation, Teraform, or Ansible;
- Support and operations of cloud hosted application environments.
- Bamboo, Nexus;
- SVN, GIT, BitBucket, Fisheye;
- Crucible, SonarQube;
- Maven, npm;
- Ongoing support and operations of the Application environments (development, acceptance and production).
- Maintenance of the centralized CI/CD system (and related services), IT Ops support, CI/CD applications onboarding.
- Actively participate in application migrations to Cloud infrastructure, support of cloud hosted applications and services.
- Support on-premises Linux based application platforms.
- Liaise with the information security team to review the integration of required security modules with the pipeline.
- Troubleshoot application and integration problems.