Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Medior/Senior DevOps Engineer - Belgium (Ghent) - Permanent
My client is looking for a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to join and help lead their team in Ghent. The ideal profile would be one that is ambitious and has a passion for technology, innovation, and most importantly, DevOps.
Role and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with Linux, Python, Azure and Ansible
- Expert with logging solutions like ELK and infrastructure performance like New Relic
- Capabilities with CI: Jenkins, GitLab and Travis
- You speak English and Dutch
You are someone who:
- Is passionate about technology, innovation and DevOps
- Ambitious and wants to make an impact with the technology that they specialise in
- Invests in themselves
- Confident and analytic
- Competitive gross package
- Company Car + Fuel Card.
- Group Insurance.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Net allowances.
If you are interested, please sent me your CV or call me.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.