Senior Data Analyst (Finance & Accounting)
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our F500 client located in a NE suburb of the Cleveland, OH area is looking for a senior-level Data Analyst to join their team in a contract with the potential for hire. In this role, you would be responsible for preparing business specific analysis by using mathematical concepts and data modelling to identify trends, and preparing recommendations for business solutions. They're looking for strong Excel, SQL, and SAS reporting experience, as well as a strong Financial/Accounting background and a good understanding of financial reporting and analysis.
- Accounting/financial background - managing month to month expenses, generating budget reporting/forecast
- Proficient with MS Office - Word, PPT, Outlook, Excel (very strong in Excel)
- Strong written communication - will be responsible for writing up monthly financial commentary
- Thorough understanding of business processes and systems knowledge.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office with advanced skills in Excel with knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, graphing and macros.
- Database experience including the ability to create PowerPoint graphs, tables and information reports in slide format.
- Proficient in MSBI, Crystal Reports, or other reporting tools.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information and matches data from multiple sources
- Highly proficient in SAS and SQL programming skills.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time